Christmas in Vienna
Be swept away by the magic, romance, and elegance of a Viennese extravaganza with Operatunity’s Christmas in Vienna. Hear beautiful Viennese Waltzes like “I’m in Love with Vienna”, “Vienna City of Dreams” and “The Blue Danube”, performed alongside joyful Christmas classics such as “Hark the Herald Angels Sing”, “Silent Night”, and “O Come All Ye Faithful”. A glittering Christmas celebration presented by Operatunity’s divine divos and divas, this show is sure to delight and dazzle!
NZ Tour 22 Nov - 22 Dec
Concerts start 11am
General admission seating
Doors open 10am
Complimentary morning tea
All Dates & Venues
11th December 2023
12th December 2023
19th December 2023
21st December 2023
22nd December 2023
18th December 2023
13th December 2023
20th December 2023
14th December 2023
15th December 2023
Susan Boland, is owner and co-founder of Operatunity. She has been a professional singer for 30 years. Her achievements include winning all major aria competitions...
John Cameron, owner and co founder of Operatunity has enjoyed a singing career spanning several decades. His primary musical love is the romantic ballad and...
Principal Resident Artist
Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua was awarded the Iosefa Enari Scholarship Award for the support and development of Pacific Island Opera Singers in 2004 and was a finalist...
Principal Resident Artist
Karl Perigo has a string of credits to his name having performed lead roles in Les Miserables and recently in the title role as 'The...
Kelly Lim Harris
Young New Zealand entertainer Kelly Lim Harris is known for her captivating stage presence, pearlescent vocals, and remarkable versatility. Operatically trained but seduced by contemporary...
Alexandra Claire Foster has a Bachelor of Music majoring in Classical Performance at the University of Auckland. Singing and entertainment are her greatest passions and...
Derek is a graduate of Montreal University and has performed with many NZ opera companies including NBR NZ Opera. He is a Freemasons Opera Scholar,...
Paul is a pianist, song accompanist and musical director whose performance interests span classical genres, opera, jazz and musical theatre. Paul grew up in Hawkes...
DAYTIME CONCERTS INFORMATION
Daytime Concert Series Prices
Single Ticket - $39
Door Sale - $42
Group of 5+- $37
Group of 10+ - $35
Group of 30+ * 1 free ticket for group organiser - $34
Pick 'n' Mix (minimum 4 shows) - $34
Season Pass (8 shows) - $32.50 each
*All payments made online, over the phone or at a concert via Visa, Mastercard or Credit card carry a small surcharge.
We have discounted prices for all groups as above. These tickets must be pre-paid. To assist you in organising your group, we are happy to hold a group booking for you, for a maximum of 14 days prior to the concert. If we have not received payment by this time we will release your tickets. If we have a waitlist for the concert, we may contact you to confirm your booking. You can make one group payment or get your group to pay individually by using one reference number. This allows you all to enjoy the group discount while making it easier for our valued group organisers.
How to Book
www.operatunity.co.nz Online bookings are the fastest and easiest way to secure your seats. Simply click BUY TICKETS at the top the webpage.
0508 266 237 Our friendly team in the office are here to help, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
email@example.com Our friendly team in the office will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
PO Box 132 150, Sylvia Park, Auckland. This can sometimes take time. We appreciate your patience when we have a high level of bookings to process.
Know Before You Go
- Tickets can only be purchased directly through Operatunity. We encourage you to book online if you can, however if this does not work for you, please ring our friendly team in the office.
- All tickets must be paid for in advance.
- Prices shown are inclusive of programmes and refreshments at the show.
- If you have selected your tickets to be emailed to you, please print all of these or save them to your phone to bring to the concert.
- If you have selected postage, the postage cost is $5.00 and these will be sent out to you in standard post.
- If you are booking close to the event date and are unable to receive the tickets by email, you will be able to collect these at the venue on the day (please note this is only for last-minute ticket bookings).
- Door sale tickets may be offered from 10am on the day, subject to availability.
- Parking spaces may be limited at some venues, we recommend you arrive early.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and a sweet item will be available prior to the concert. Lunch is no longer provided due to restricted food handling rules, however we are excited to provide you with this lovely morning tea instead.
- All seats are general admission. Doors open at 10am.
- Concerts start at 11am and finish between 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Venues have been carefully chosen to be mobility and wheelchair accessible, but you must tell us at the time of booking if you require a wheelchair space. As a courtesy, please arrive early and make yourself known to our team who will assist you.
~ Malcolm, Tauranga - 2020
~ Lynn, Whangarei -100 Glorious Years of Song 2020
~ Margaret Smart’s Group, Christchurch - 2020
~ Bon, Mosgiel/Dunedin – 2020
~ John and Khristine, Rotorua 2020
~ Bill and Noeline - 2021
~ Pauline and Trevor - 2021
~ Collen, Hastings Happiness Half Hour
~ Janet, Orewa - Happiness Half Hour
~ Cindy - Happiness Half Hour
~ Kristine & John, Rotorua