New Zealand has produced some great entertainers throughout the years and we are delighted to present to you some of the most celebrated and iconic entertainers in one show: Marian Burns, our fiddle player extraordinaire with her award winning fiddling and infectious personality; Suzanne Lynch, iconic star, stunning singer and original member of the Chicks; Pat Urlich, singer, mover and shaker, musician, legend from Peking Man; our own legend Karl Perigo, our MC and effervescent talent; and Tainui Kuru our young Maori singer who will woo you with his dulcet singing.
We present a nostalgic tribute to some of NZ’s iconic entertainers like the Howard Morrison Quartet, Hogsnort Rupert, Ray Columbus and Patsy Riggir, with familiar comedy sketches from The Topp Twins and Billy T James!
All this infectious fun and frivolity will be backed up by our great band.
Click HERE to view the programme.
Karl Perigo has a string of credits to his name having performed lead roles in Les Miserables and recently in the title role as 'The...
One of New Zealand's most respected sax players and a professional musician for most of his life, Bruce has performed with a wide variety of...
Grant Winterburn is one of New Zealand’s leading keyboard players. His wealth of experience across a wide range of musical genres has made him in...
One of New Zealand’s iconic entertainers, Marian's unstoppable energy and joy sweeps you up in her path. Picking up her first violin at the age...
Pat Urlich grew up in West Auckland, studying piano and singing. After leaving school he studied classical singing with Dorothy Hopkins and performed in several...
Ray lives in Auckland but was born and raised in Invercargill. Ray developed his immense musical skills on the Bass guitar in various Invercargill groups...
Suzanne was discovered along with her sister Judy by New Zealand guitarist Peter Posa. The two sisters became regular performers on the New Zealand television...
Tainui earned a Bachelor’s Degree (Music Theatre) at the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) at the end of 2012. In his final...
2022 Ticket Prices
For our Concerts of Note our ticket prices are:
Sensational 60’s - $75
Music for Inspiration - $60
Christmas Garden Gala - $75
Prices are more expensive than our usual daytime concerts taking into account smaller audience sizes, more expensive venues and also the requirement for the venue to provide more costly catering rather than being able to do our own catering.
There is a $5 discount for groups of 10 or more so groups can enjoy this discount.
We are no longer able to hold bookings for groups as unpaid tickets, ringing you before each concert to confirm your final numbers.
We have gift vouchers available, the perfect gift for the music lover in your life! These can be for any value to use towards the above tickets or to go towards our daytime concerts in 2023 (due to be announced in August 2022). These need to be purchased by calling or emailing our office.
How to Book
www.operatunity.co.nz Online bookings are the fastest and easiest way to secure your seats.
0508 266 237 Our friendly team in the office are here to help, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
email@example.com Our friendly team in the office will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
PO Box 132 150, Sylvia Park, Auckland. This can sometimes take time. We appreciate your patience when we have a high level of bookings to process.
Know Before You Go
- Tickets can only be purchased directly through the Operatunity website or office.
- Ticket prices include booking fees, GST, credit card charges & programmes (if refreshments are included this will be noted on each event).
- Tickets will be sent to you via email, for you to print or save to your phone and bring along to the concert. All tickets will be scanned into the event.
- If you would like your tickets sent to you, standard postage costs $5, to be paid at time of purchase. Allow at least 2 weeks for postage.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If the event is postponed or cancelled due to Covid restrictions, then your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date, or you will be offered a full refund.
- Sickness Policy - If you are unwell, with any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend our shows. You can give your ticket to a friend or family member to use on your behalf.
- There will be no door sales at these events, due to limited capacity.
- All seats are general admission.
- Our concerts are 90 mins in duration (if there are refreshments to be served, then allow an extra 30-45 mins after the concert).
- Venues have been carefully chosen to be mobility and wheelchair accessible, but you must tell us at time of booking. As a courtesy, please arrive early and make yourself known to our team who will assist you. (*Please note Ellerslie Event Centre has some stairs, please contact us for more info)
~ Malcolm, Tauranga - 2020
~ Lynn, Whangarei -100 Glorious Years of Song 2020
~ Margaret Smart’s Group, Christchurch - 2020
~ Bon, Mosgiel/Dunedin – 2020
~ John and Khristine, Rotorua 2020
~ Bill and Noeline - 2021
~ Pauline and Trevor - 2021
~ Collen, Hastings Happiness Half Hour
~ Janet, Orewa - Happiness Half Hour
~ Cindy - Happiness Half Hour
~ Kristine & John, Rotorua