Viva Las Vegas
Are you feeling lucky? Prepare to be dazzled as Operatunity with New Zealand’s most iconic entertainers and band transport you to a glittering night in Vegas! Viva Las Vegas! pays homage to Vegas’ most famous headliners - Elvis, Liberace, Tom Jones, The Rat Pack of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr, and more! Featuring songs such as “Mr Bojangles”, “New York, New York”, “Viva Las Vegas”, “Luck Be a Lady”, and “Boogie Woogie”. Full of glitz, glamour, sequins and feathers, let Operatunity welcome you to fabulous Las Vegas!
NZ Tour 4 Oct - 6 Nov
Concerts start at 11am
General admission seating
Doors open 10am
Complimentary morning tea
Principal Resident Artist
Karl Perigo has a string of credits to his name having performed lead roles in Les Miserables and recently in the title role as 'The...
Chet O’Connell has earned a formidable reputation as one of New Zealand’s most dynamic, in-demand guitarists at the same time as receiving accolades as a...
With more than 35 years of experience as a musician, Grant’s career has covered a vast array of musical situations - some of them more...
Hank Trenton is a bass player that is nearing the conclusion of his music studies at the University of Auckland. He has played music from...
Isaac graduated from the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Art (NASDA) with a Bachelor of Performing Arts. His recent theatre credits include Peter in Jesus...
One of New Zealand’s iconic entertainers, Marian's unstoppable energy and joy sweeps you up in her path. Picking up her first violin at the age...
Russell’s professional theatre career spans 25 years. He has worked on major productions throughout New Zealand and Japan, British touring productions throughout the UK and...
DAYTIME CONCERTS INFORMATION
Daytime Concert Series Prices
Single Ticket - $39
Door Sale - $42
Group of 5+- $37
Group of 10+ - $35
Group of 30+ * 1 free ticket for group organiser - $34
Pick 'n' Mix (minimum 4 shows) - $34
Season Pass (8 shows) - $32.50 each
*All payments made online, over the phone or at a concert via Visa, Mastercard or Credit card carry a small surcharge.
We have discounted prices for all groups as above. These tickets must be pre-paid. To assist you in organising your group, we are happy to hold a group booking for you, for a maximum of 14 days prior to the concert. If we have not received payment by this time we will release your tickets. If we have a waitlist for the concert, we may contact you to confirm your booking. You can make one group payment or get your group to pay individually by using one reference number. This allows you all to enjoy the group discount while making it easier for our valued group organisers.
How to Book
www.operatunity.co.nz Online bookings are the fastest and easiest way to secure your seats. Simply click BUY TICKETS at the top the webpage.
0508 266 237 Our friendly team in the office are here to help, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
firstname.lastname@example.org Our friendly team in the office will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
PO Box 132 150, Sylvia Park, Auckland. This can sometimes take time. We appreciate your patience when we have a high level of bookings to process.
Know Before You Go
- Tickets can only be purchased directly through Operatunity. We encourage you to book online if you can, however if this does not work for you, please ring our friendly team in the office.
- All tickets must be paid for in advance.
- Prices shown are inclusive of programmes and refreshments at the show.
- If you have selected your tickets to be emailed to you, please print all of these or save them to your phone to bring to the concert.
- If you have selected postage, the postage cost is $5.00 and these will be sent out to you in standard post.
- If you are booking close to the event date and are unable to receive the tickets by email, you will be able to collect these at the venue on the day (please note this is only for last-minute ticket bookings).
- Door sale tickets may be offered from 10am on the day, subject to availability.
- Parking spaces may be limited at some venues, we recommend you arrive early.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and a sweet item will be available prior to the concert. Lunch is no longer provided due to restricted food handling rules, however we are excited to provide you with this lovely morning tea instead.
- All seats are general admission. Doors open at 10am.
- Concerts start at 11am and finish between 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Venues have been carefully chosen to be mobility and wheelchair accessible, but you must tell us at the time of booking if you require a wheelchair space. As a courtesy, please arrive early and make yourself known to our team who will assist you.
Your nearest venue
Whangarei Central Baptist Church
200 Bank St, Whangarei
~ Malcolm, Tauranga - 2020
~ Lynn, Whangarei -100 Glorious Years of Song 2020
~ Margaret Smart’s Group, Christchurch - 2020
~ Bon, Mosgiel/Dunedin – 2020
~ John and Khristine, Rotorua 2020
~ Bill and Noeline - 2021
~ Pauline and Trevor - 2021
~ Collen, Hastings Happiness Half Hour
~ Janet, Orewa - Happiness Half Hour
~ Cindy - Happiness Half Hour
~ Kristine & John, Rotorua