To all our Operatunity Family,
We are sorry to announce that we have had to cancel the entire season of There’s no Business like Show Business. This is always a really hard decision to make but Operatunity cannot do concerts until Level One and Auckland is unlikely to get to that for quite some time yet.
This decision means we will look forward, all going well, to presenting our Christmas in Vienna to you starting on 15th November.
Those of you who are booked for There’s no Business like Show Business will be contacted in the next few days to ask you how you would like us to process your tickets.
Thanks so much for your ongoing support of Operatunity in these difficult and stressful times.
Book in that Operatunity Happiness for the Whole Year
A season pass or pick ‘n’ mix are the best value ways to secure your seats.
Buying a Season Pass is the cheapest and easiest way to see all Operatunity concerts in a given year!
• Have peace of mind knowing you’ve got a guaranteed seat for every show in 2022 at your elected venue.
• Skip the queues at the counter - just flash your season pass card at the door and head on in!
• Can’t make a show? Your season pass is only valid at your elected venue, but you can pass it to a friend or contact us to transfer to another venue for the same show (subject to availability).
$30.50 per show
Pick ‘n’ Mix
Not able to commit to every show in 2022? The flexibility of a Pick ‘n’ Mix might be right for you!
• At least 4 or more different concerts in 2022 pre-paid in advance (for one person).
• Additional 2022 concerts can be purchased later in the year at the Pick ‘n’ Mix price but must be pre-paid.
• Can’t make a show? We are happy to transfer your ticket to another concert in 2022 when you give us at least 7 days’ notice.
$32 per show
2021 / 2022 Ticket Prices
Pay in Advance - Single Ticket $37
Pay at the Show - Single Ticket $40
Group of 5+ $34
Group of 10+ $33
Group of 30+ $32
*Any groups greater than 30 are entitled to 1 complimentary ticket.
Call our office to pencil in your group for one show, or the whole year! If we haven’t heard from you within 7 days’ of your concert date, we will call you to confirm your numbers. It is imperative that we know your final numbers beforehand so we can ensure everyone is catered for and people on our growing waitlists don’t miss out on seeing the show. Groups are encouraged to make a single pre-payment for their tickets, but also have the option to pick-up and pay at the door. Please note only the group organiser can modify bookings to ensure accuracy
We have gift vouchers available, the perfect gift for the music lover in your life! One $37 voucher covers one Operatunity concert, or one $128 Pick ‘n’ Mix voucher covers four different Operatunity concerts. These can be purchased online or by calling our office.
How to Book
www.operatunity.co.nz Online bookings are the fastest and easiest way to secure your seats.
0508 266 237 Our friendly team in the office are here to help, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
firstname.lastname@example.org Our friendly team in the office will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
PO Box 132 150, Sylvia Park, Auckland. This can sometimes take time. We appreciate your patience when we have a high level of bookings to process.
Know Before You Go
Receive up to the minute news about our current and upcoming productions and trips.