• A spectacular 17 day winter journey through Canterbury, the McKenzie Country, Mount Cook, Te Anau and Central Otago.
• Christchurch, Sudima Hotel (4 nights), Lake Tekapo, Peppers Bluewater (2 nights), Mt Cook, Hermitage Hotel (3 nights) - mountain view rooms, Cromwell, Heritage Collection Lake Resort (3 nights), Lake Te Anau - Distinction Luxmore Hotel (2 nights), Queenstown, Hotel St Moritz (2 nights) - lake view rooms.
• Music events include: welcome dinner at the fabulous Cossar’s Wineshed, with concert A European Romance with special guest Amanda Atlas this evening, special dinner at a historic venue with concert: The Greatest Songs Ever Written; one of the highlights of the trip: an afternoon recital at the famous Church of the Good Shepherd, with its views of the lake, Music for Inspiration! The Hills are Alive, a concert of great music theatre songs including of course from The Sound of Music, in keeping with our visit to the Southern Alps, Wine, Women and Song set in a historic vineyard, concert on deck with Milford Sound as our backdrop - Mystical Melodies. Final dinner at a vineyard with concert: The Three Tenors with Bonnie, Derek, Kalauni and Kelly.
• Numerous special flavours include: TranzAlpine train journey over the Alps, tours of Kate Sheppard House, Riccarton House, Stargazing in Tekapo, Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, talk from local farmer in High Country Station, tours of Naseby, Alexandra, historic vineyard tour, cruises, glow worm caves, Milford Sound, Earnslaw cruise, Geraldine, Mount Cook, Cromwell, Queenstown, Walters Peak and so much more!
• Escorted by Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua, Kalauni Pouvalu, Kelly Lim Harris, Grant Winterburn with special guest appearances from Derek Hill and Amanda Atlas.
• All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 1 MT and 13 dinners are included.
PLEASE NOTE: As our travellers are coming from all over NZ, airfares are not included.