• A spectacular 17 day winter journey through Canterbury, the McKenzie Country, Mount Cook, Te Anau and Central Otago.
• Christchurch, Sudima Hotel (4 nights), Lake Tekapo, Peppers Bluewater (2 nights), Mt Cook, Hermitage Hotel (3 nights) - mountain view rooms, Cromwell, Heritage Collection Lake Resort (3 nights), Lake Te Anau - Distinction Luxmore Hotel (2 nights), Queenstown, Millbrook Resort (2 nights).
• Music events include: welcome dinner at the fabulous Cossar’s Wineshed, with concert Luck of the Irish, dinner at the iconic Tannery Atrium with concert: The Greatest Songs Ever Written, one of the highlights of the trip: a recital at the famous Church of the Good Shepherd, with its views of the lake, Music for Inspiration! The Hills are Alive, a concert of great music theatre songs including of course from The Sound of Music, in keeping with our visit to the Southern Alps, Wine, Women and Song set in a historic vineyard, concert on deck with Milford Sound as our backdrop - Mystical Melodies. Final dinner with concert: Last Night of the Proms with special guest artists.
• Numerous special flavours include: TranzAlpine train journey over the Alps, tours of Kate Sheppard House, Riccarton House, Stargazing in Tekapo, Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, talk from local farmer in High Country Station, tours of Naseby, Alexandra, historic vineyard tour, cruises, glow worm caves, Milford Sound, Earnslaw cruise, Mount Cook, Cromwell, Queenstown, Walter Peak and so much more!
• Escorted by Alex Milligan, Kalauni Pouvalu, Kelly Lim Harris, Reg Towers with special guest appearances from Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua and Karl Perigo.
• All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 2 MT and 13 dinners are included.
Limited to one coach load of happy Operatunity Travellers. PLEASE NOTE: As our travellers are coming from all over NZ, airfares are not included