• Enjoy 7 music events in iconic settings on our 8 day tour.
• 5 nights in Matakana with great music events including Christmas Classics by Candlelight in a historic church, Mad, Merry Marian!, Shake, Rattle and Roll at Brick Bay Vineyard, Christmas in Vienna, A European Romance at the Sculptureum and Rothko Restaurant, A Right Regular Royal Romp, featuring in a high tea event at the historic Mansion House on Kawau Island.
• 2 nights at the Cordis Hotel, Auckland, with welcome dinner at Sails Restaurant, entitled What a Wonderful World.
• Special interest tours include Auckland Art Gallery, Ayrlies Gardens, cruise to Kawau Island with tour of Mansion House, Matakana Botanicals, Morris and James Pottery, Sculptureum, Matakana.
• Foodies experiences include: meals at award winning restaurants including Plume, Rothko, Brick Bay Vineyard, Sails, Brachu, Matakana Market Kitchen and Matakana Estate tour.
• Because of the boutique nature of Matakana accommodation, this tour is limited to one coach load of travellers.
• There are 2 choices for premium accomodation at Matakana:
Riverside Matakana: separate 2 bedroom houses with 2 ensuites, with shared lounge and kitchen. The property has a swimming pool and tennis court, is more hilly and spread out but we will have cars for drop off and pick up.
Plume Villas: individual luxury villas with 1 or 2 bedrooms, all with own ensuites and separate lounge and kitchen. The 1 bedroom units would suit a couple or those wanting to pay the single supplement premium. Has a swimming pool.
• Meals included: all breakfasts, brunch, 5 lunches, wine tasting, 1 high tea and 6 dinners.
• Hosted by Susan Boland, John Cameron, Lynette Martin, Derek Hill, Stuart Coats, Kalauni Pouvalu with Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua, Karl Perigo, Paul Carnegie-Jones, Marian Burns, Grant Winterburn, Bruce French, Ray Eade and other special surprise guests.
PLEASE NOTE: As our travellers are coming from all over NZ, airfares are not included.