To all our Operatunity Travellers,
Despite the announcements regarding the opening of the bubble with Australia, John and I believe it is not yet the right time to start offering overseas trips to our customers. The main reasons for this are the continued uncertainty around international travel, the fact that the bubble could close again at any time leaving our group stranded overseas, and most importantly the ongoing health concerns where we do not want to put any of our customers at risk. We will continue to monitor the situation but certainly do not want you to be guinea pigs until we see what happens around opening our borders.
With this in mind we have made the reluctant decision to cancel all international trips except our Rarotonga trip scheduled for September. This trip will remain pending until more border information is available. We will of course continue to review the situation and move toward international travel when we can but we do want to act with responsibility at all times.
All our 2020/21 international rescheduled trips will now be rescheduled again to 2022.
We are delighted to let you know about three new NZ trips. With so many trips sold out these new trips give you the opportunity to book on our bespoke Operatunity music festival trips.
Click below to read more about our new trips!
We also have had some spaces become available on trips which were previously sold out.
If you are interested in any trips please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the travel team on 0508 886 489.
With our very best wishes and thanks for your ongoing patience!
Sue, John and all at Operatunity