2022 Ticket Prices
For our Concerts of Note our ticket prices are:
Sensational 60’s - $75
Music for Inspiration - $60
Christmas Garden Gala - $75
Prices are more expensive than our usual daytime concerts taking into account smaller audience sizes, more expensive venues and also the requirement for the venue to provide more costly catering rather than being able to do our own catering.
There is a $5 discount for groups of 10 or more so groups can enjoy this discount.
We are no longer able to hold bookings for groups as unpaid tickets, ringing you before each concert to confirm your final numbers.
We have gift vouchers available, the perfect gift for the music lover in your life! These can be for any value to use towards the above tickets or to go towards our daytime concerts in 2023 (due to be announced in August 2022). These need to be purchased by calling or emailing our office.
How to Book
www.operatunity.co.nz Online bookings are the fastest and easiest way to secure your seats.
0508 266 237 Our friendly team in the office are here to help, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
email@example.com Our friendly team in the office will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
PO Box 132 150, Sylvia Park, Auckland. This can sometimes take time. We appreciate your patience when we have a high level of bookings to process.
Know Before You Go
- Tickets can only be purchased directly through the Operatunity website or office.
- Ticket prices include booking fees, GST, credit card charges & programmes (if refreshments are included this will be noted on each event).
- Tickets will be sent to you via email, for you to print or save to your phone and bring along to the concert. All tickets will be scanned into the event.
- If you would like your tickets sent to you, standard postage costs $5, to be paid at time of purchase. Allow at least 2 weeks for postage.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If the event is postponed or cancelled due to Covid restrictions, then your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date, or you will be offered a full refund.
- Sickness Policy - If you are unwell, with any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend our shows. You can give your ticket to a friend or family member to use on your behalf.
- There will be no door sales at these events, due to limited capacity.
- All seats are general admission.
- Our concerts are 90 mins in duration (if there are refreshments to be served, then allow an extra 30-45 mins after the concert).
- Venues have been carefully chosen to be mobility and wheelchair accessible, but you must tell us at time of booking. As a courtesy, please arrive early and make yourself known to our team who will assist you. (*Please note Ellerslie Event Centre has some stairs, please contact us for more info)