Terms & Conditions
All ticketing for Operatunity concerts is operated solely by Operatunity and no other ticketing agency.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking online.
Operatunity may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. Operatunity will transfer your ticket to another show or venue, as long as they are provided 7 days notice (dependent on availability of seats at selected venue).
2. 7 days notice is required for all cancellations, a transfer is not guaranteed.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available on request.
5. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Operatunity or other authorised points of sale.
7. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Operatunity, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this site:
1. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
2. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site. Prices in this site include GST where applicable.
Operatunity collects and retains information regarding visitors to our web site for the following purposes:
Personal information collected for the above purposes will be retained by Operatunity in its database. You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access any personal information held about you and to correct or delete such information from Operatunity database. You can do this by .
Collection of Data
We use your IP address and browser information to help gather broad demographic information.
Some services require registration, which requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address).
When specifically requested by the user, we use customer contact information from registration forms to send the user information about our company and services. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Any user may cancel or opt-out of any service or future mailing; by clicking on the link within a received email, or by .
Demographic and profile data is collected at our site. We use this data to strategize and prioritize the development of new products and services. From time to time, this information may be shared with advertisers and other parties -- but only an overall, non-identifying, aggregate basis. We never sell, give, share, or disclose any specific personal information we collect on our site, except as required to complete a credit card transaction as requested by the user, when required.
This site contains links to other sites. Operatunity is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Although the information provided in this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as at the date it was submitted, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site, its contents or the content of any web site linked to or from this site, nor do we undertake to keep this site updated. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense suffered as a result of the information on this site or any linked site not being accurate or updated.
You must take your own steps to ensure that the process, which you employ for accessing this site, does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference, which may damage your computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system arising out of or relating to your use of this site or any linked site.
Any information, which you transmit to us, is transmitted through a secure Internet system. All reasonable steps to ensure that this information is secure have been taken but we can not warrant all information will be secure at all times.
This site is controlled and operated from New Zealand. We make no representation or warranty that the material in this site is appropriate or available for use in other countries or that such material satisfies the laws of other countries. If you choose to access this site from countries outside New Zealand, you do so of your own initiative. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, software and icons) are owned by, or licensed to Operatunity. Except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not, in any form or by any means, copy, adapt, store, distribute or reproduce any part of this site without the written permission of Operatunity.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Receive up to the minute news about our current and upcoming productions and trips.