NZ TRIP COVID POLICIES
We understand the need for flexibility at present but there is also the need to have something to look forward to. Operatunity has put the following in place for our trips to protect your health and financial security.
1. Generally as a policy if we are unable to proceed with a trip due to
COVID-19 restrictions, we would, if possible, transfer the trip to new dates.
2. However we will refund you IN FULL if this trip is unable to be transferred due to Covid restrictions, even once you have paid finals for this trip.
3. This does not mean we would refund you if you simply changed your mind and decided not to go at the last minute.
4. It does mean, however, that if you had a medical certificate to say you were unwell to travel that we would work very hard to get as much of a refund back for you depending on hotels and other costs involved.
5. If we have booked your flights and the trip was unable to proceed, we will work hard to get you a credit or refund, but if the flights have already been ticketed this would be a credit for you to use on another occasion. We would be unable to get you a full refund for your airline tickets.
Health and Safety
Please do not travel if you are unwell.
· We are one of the first companies to receive approval to use Rapid Antigen testing. We have purchased a number of tests and can administer these on tours if needed to check when someone is unwell. All escorts will be tested and be required to receive a negative rapid antigen test the day before travelling with you.
· All travellers and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated to enjoy Operatunity tours.
· All support staff including our coach drivers will be required to be fully vaccinated.
· All event venues and restaurants will be required to have mandated vaccine passports, where applicable, before we book and enjoy events at these venues. This is for travel within New Zealand. We will have the same objectives for international travel but this may be more difficult to police due to protocol in each specific country.
· All Operatunity travellers will be required to fill out a short questionnaire 72 hours before travelling with Operatunity. Questions will include any symptoms regarding COVID plus if you have visited any listed places of interest prior to travelling with Operatunity. If the answer is YES to any of the questions you may be required to have proof of a negative COVID test to travel with us.
· If you become sick on tour, you will be required to isolate and be asked to get a COVID test. Other Operatunity health and safety protocols are already in place including use of sanitiser, masks, hugging and enjoying our own group bubble while on tour. We will, of course, adhere to all government regulations and recommendations when travelling together.
These policies have been compiled to allow you to travel with confidence and with utmost enjoyment as well as keep you safe and keep our New Zealand bubble safe! Let’s go and have some fun and experience the most beautiful country in the world!